© all rights reserved Arthur Technologies Inc.
55 East 3rd Avenue
San Mateo, 94401, CA
Effective date: April 27, 2022
Arthur Technologies Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.arthur.digital website and the application Arthur (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the www.arthur.digital website and Arthur Application operated by Arthur Technologies Inc.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device, or Virtual Reality device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Categories of Cookies we use:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. We use Strictly Necessary Cookies to operate our Service.
- OptanonAlertBoxClosed - This cookie enables the website not to show the cookie consent message more than once to a user. It is a First party cookie by One Trust / Arthur.
- OptanonConsent - This cookie stores visitors cookie preferences. It is a First party cookie by One Trust / Arthur.
- _dc_gtm_UA-xxxxxxxx - This cookie enables Google Tag Manager to load all other cookies and scripts based on your preferences. Without it, other scripts may not function correctly. It is a First party cookie by Google Tag Manager / Arthur.
- Functional Cookies. We use Functional Cookies to bring you the best experience by leveraging third party services like Vimeo.
- Functional - We use this cookie to activate your preferences related to functional cookies. It is a First party cookie by Arthur.
- __cf_bm - This cookie helps manage incoming bot traffic. It is a Third party cookie by Vimeo.
- vuid - This cookie is used by Vimeo to provide Video Hosting/Sharing services. It is a Third party cookie by Vimeo.
- hubspotutk - HubSpot uses this cookie for user authentication. It is a First party cookie by Hubspot / Arthur.
- Performance Cookies. We use Performance Cookies to analyze and improve user experience on our website.
- Performance - We use this to activate your preferences related to performance cookies. It is a First party cookie by Arthur.
- _ga - Google Universal Analytics uses this cookie to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number to analyze visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. It is a First party cookie by Google Analytics / Arthur.
- _gid - This cookie is used to distinguish unique users. It is a First party cookie by Google Analytics / Arthur.
- __hsxc - HubSpot uses this cookie(s) for website analytics. It is a First party cookie by Hubspot / Arthur.
- _gclxxxx - This Google conversion tracking cookie allows us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. It is a First party cookie by Google / Arthur.
- Tracking Cookies. Tracking Cookies are generally used by third party services like LinkedIn to provide you with a customized experience on their services.
- Targeting - We use this to activate your preferences related to targeting cookies. It is a First party cookie by Arthur.
- test_cookie - This cookie enables Google's real time bidding advertising exchange. It is a Third party cookie by Google.
- IDE - This cookie enables Google's real time bidding advertising exchange. It is a Third party cookie by Google.
USE OF DATA
Arthur Technologies Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Arthur Technologies Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
RETENTION OF DATA
Arthur Technologies Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Germany and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Germany and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Arthur Technologies Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Arthur Technologies Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Arthur Technologies Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
OUR POLICY ON "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA ONLINE PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LAWS
Regardless of your geographical location, you have certain data protection rights under the prevailing data protection laws. Arthur Technologies Inc. endeavors to provide appropriate measures to enable you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Arthur Technologies Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
In using Google Analytics our website employs the extension “anonymizeIp”. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from EU/EEA member states. Google uses this information to analyze your use of our site, to compile reports for us on internet activity and to provide other services relating to our website.
Google Analytics also uses electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
You can find additional information on how to install the browser add-on referenced above at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For the cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has self-certified pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.